Thursday 15 April 2010

Love it or hate it?



I've been wanting to post the lunch we discovered the other week for a while, but I can't seem to get the photos from my phone. I still haven't managed to so i'll just leave this one up to your imagination for now. For most people they'd probably rather not see the photo anyway!

We discovered a true love it or hate it dish which had everyone in the office divided. I LOVED it. But I think maybe I loved it more because other people had a true hate for it (most people).

The dish was gherkin and smoked salmon pitta

Here's how it went;
Toast the pitta, in the meantime slice the biggest gerkins you can find (we got ours from M&S), cut feta into small chunks, break off slices of smoked salmon.
When the pitta has toasted, slice it down the middle, spread some hummous on it, add chillis, place the gherkins, salmon and feta into the pocket, add some spinach for the greenery and voila - potentially the best or most disgusting sandwich you've ever tasted!

Love it?

No comments:

Post a Comment